Pages

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Boys jumping off the bridge

Orientation

OMG I can’t believe what my eyes are seeing. I see two young boys, one of the young boys leaps up in the air! it looks like he doesn't want to do it any more like he wants to get back up , and the other boy is staring at the sea concentrating and waiting for his turn.I try to think of something else to get this out of my head like how beautiful the sea looks or how fresh the air smells like, but its so terrifying to forget.

Body

It is so scary for the two boys that are so young I can't believe the will to do this, and they might, break a bone on a rock or he might drown.The boy who is jumping off make my hands all sweaty and get some little butterflies in my tummy. When he jumps off it looks like when he lands in the water he might do a belly flop.

Conclusion

I wonder what if he hurt himself and I am the only one there to help I might get in trouble and his family will never forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment