Pages

Monday 10 November 2014

Mary Mackillop Center

WALT : describe a moment in time.
S.C : we need to-
  1. Screenshot 2014-11-06 at 10.33.11 AM.pngJust describe the moment in the photo
  2. keep to one picture
  3. no before or after

  1. Explain where, when and why you're there
  2. Use the present tense
  3. Use descriptive words to show- what we see, hear, taste, smell, touch or feel.

INTRODUCTION  
Today our school is at the Mary Mackillop centre.  I am sitting down on my seat in Church looking at the beautiful land that they have and I tell myself, they take very good care of this property. When I turn my head and look straight ahead, I see an old women sitting near the front. She says to everyone that she worked at CTK school in 1954 and CTK was founded in 1954 so that means she was there from the start.


She is wearing a pink sweater and some blue pants and her name was Sister Elizabeth. I am so happy to see a sister that used to work at our school, I also like hearing  some of the stories she is sharing. I think to myself” These nuns are very nice”.

We were still at the Chapel and I can hardly wait any longer,because I want to see their home. I wonder if their house is bigger than our school.


By: Caitlyn


No comments:

Post a Comment