Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

Evaluation

Image by FlamingText.com



What did I learn?
I learned  that when we went to the zoo and botanical gardens that some animals need help We need to preserve our resources like palm oil. Some animals are endangered we need to do something about it.  At the zoo we learned heaps and a lot about the endangered animals and what we needs to do. We learned about  planets and we went to the Planetarium.  We did a lot of powerpoint presentation in all of our researches.

Why were you learning it?
I think that we went to the botanical gardens and the zoo so we can learn about animals and plants and so we can take care of them and sustain them here on earth.
We learn about the solar system so to know  about the planet we lived in.  We learn about social justice so to take care of other people and being kind to those who needs help.


How is that learning going to help you?
The learning that I have done will help me when I grow up and to be aware of the things happening around me.


What am I pleased about?
I am pleased about my work that I have posted on my blog also known as my portfolio. You can visit my blog and scroll down to see my work.


Who helped you in your learning?
My teacher Mrs Cochrane who helps me a lot in my work and she helps everyone in the the class

What do I need help with?
I need help with some of my learning like organising and brainstorming ideas, to work quickly, go over my goals every week so that I can work on them, I will ask help when needed.

What do I want to learn next time?
What I want to learn next time is about the history about Christ the king, nice good topics about life and friendship, to do more research and inquiry, more Reading novels and good stories.

With digital learning-

What are the interesting things you have learned in digital learning?
What we learned in digital learning lots of applications and how to use it.  We learned about what has happened with chocolate and the dark side of chocolate. I like the group work we did doing presentation. Nice applications that help me present my work online--Tagul, stupeflix, cacoo padlet, powtoon and many more.

How is that going to help you in your further learning?
This will give me good ideas of what I would want to do in my future life, help me in my research work and doing projects.

What are the things I think I need to learn more in digital learning?
Making videos


What do I want to learn next time?
I want to learn more interesting applications and presentations.


By Caitlyn





2 comments:

  1. Great evaluation of this year Caitlyn! I love how you explained everything clearly. Hopefully next year will be great like this year has been! Keep up the great work Caitlyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Caitlyn, but maybe work on some of the punctuations. I like how you put a bunch of paragraphs. Nice work keep it up Caitlyn.

    ReplyDelete