Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2016

The Good Samaritan

The Good Samaritan



I am lying on the ground feeling nothing but pain as I have been robbed. I can taste the red liquid blood in my mouth and feel blood dripping from my head and I am feeling woozy. I see  a priest walk past as if I wasn't there. I try to say help but nothing comes out of my mouth. I am shivering with worn clothes and I look up to the sky and see the clouds. I see another man pass me not bothering to help me. I close my eyes and then I feel someone's warm hands on me. I open my eyes. It is a Samaritan. I think to myself what is he going to do, stab me until i’m dead? No, he gives me water and takes me away on his donkey.
by Caitlyn

4 comments:

  1. To Caitlyn:
    I love your moment in time of the Good Samaritan. Though I did spot mistakes. And these mistakes were things like punctuation (not adding commas, you put 2 full stops and more).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep Up The Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep Up The Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Josephine and AJ

    ReplyDelete