Pages

Friday 13 February 2015

Bio poem

Bio poem


Caitlyn, I have 2 half  brothers.         
The sport I love to play are swimming and hockey.
3 words to describe myself is tall, eyes that are brown and long black a brown hair.
Who lives with just my mum and I am a person who loves to play with my friends.
What I want is a puppy, kitten and a trip to Paris.
I feel safe when people I know are around me
I love Ice cream my family and my friends.
Who hate people who talk behind my back and when people say nasty words to me
I am a person who hopes that Jesus will come to this earth
Who is afraid of spiders and snakes
Who enjoys swimming, having fun and singing
I like to wear dresses shorts and t shirts
Who wonders why we don’t have wings
and
im sure my name is caitlyn    

No comments:

Post a Comment