Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Digital learning


WALT: evaluate our digital learning  

Screenshot 2015-02-11 at 12.36.46 PM.png

In a digital classroom I learnt how to research information and published it in my own words in my Chromebook and I learnt to use different applications.

Mrs Cochrane helped with my learning by showing me different applications and helping me with my Google docs.
Miss Paton helped me by teaching me how to use my Chromebook.

My Chromebook helped me to be creative presenting my work using different apps.

I am pleased of my work and I am getting better in typing.

What I want to learn next time is all about animals.

What I enjoy most is to do science and maths.                                                                                                                                                                   
What so important about digital learning is that you can learn any time any place as long as you have WiFi.  

No comments:

Post a Comment