Pages

Monday 30 March 2015

Diary of a wimpy kid

Diary of a wimpy kid
Rodrick rules
By: Caitlyn
Image result for diary of a wimpy kid rodrick rules


This book is about Greg Heffley who had a bad summer holiday, and he doesn't want to talk to people about it. As Greg starts a new year of school he is eager to put the past behind him and he just wants to forget about it. His older brother, Rodrick knows all about Greg's terrible summer holidays. Will Greg ever forget about his terrible summer holidays?


I recommend this book for people who are interested in someone’s life. I rate this book 5 out of 5. Children 9 yrs and over should read this book. I think this is a brilliant book and I hope the people who read it, enjoy it.

By: Caitlyn   

2 comments:

  1. Great Job Caitlyn on your book review I like the way you described his life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlyn,
    Great work! I like the way you summarised the book.
    Keep it up!
    From Amy

    ReplyDelete