Pages

Thursday 26 March 2015

What is good about these Chromebooks?

My Chromebook
By: Caitlyn


Image result for chromebook logoHaving chrome book is fun. It helped me in lots of thing. With chromebook you can take it anywhere, any place as long as it has WIFI. If you need the Chromebook you don’t need to wait for other people to finish their work you can use the Chromebook anytime. My Chromebook helps me in learning vocabulary, new words I don't know. I can research the words I don’t know and be able to understand them and use them in my story. With the chrome book we use heaps of apps like Dogonews, My Drive, My mail, Study-ladder, Mrs Cochrane’s classroom, sketch pad  and many many more!

I learned more facts about UNICEF as to how they care for children and the poor people of the world. I learned that children have rights and protected by the convention on the rights of the child. I learned about fruit flies how they ruin our fruit and destroy our country's whole economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment