Pages

Thursday 27 August 2015

God gave me...

What can I do with the things that God gave me


  • I can use these eyes to see the needs of the world
  • I can use these ears to hear the cry of the poor
  • I can use these hands to help the people in need
  • I can use these eyes to see the gates of heaven
  • I can use these ears to hear the call of God
  • I can use this nose to help me smell the fresh air
  • I can use these eyes to see what is happening around me
  • I can use these ears to hear what is has to be heard
  • I can use this mouth to speak  the word of the Lord
  • I can use these eyes to  show people the path to God
  • I can use these legs to help me to walk to the church
  • I can use this mouth to tell people how amazing God really is
  • I can use these hands to help people up when they fall down and get hurt
  • I can use this mouth to eat the foods that my mum gives me
  • I can use these hands to make the community a better place to live in
  • I can use all of these things to help me become a better child of God


    By: Caitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment