Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

What I think of chocolate?

Dear Hershey's and Kitkat


I love your chocolate but there are 2 problems. One of my concerns are that chocolate contains palm oil. Palm oil is very bad for animals habitats they lose so much that animals are dying from extinction. If they don't have habitats think what will happen to them.


Secondly I have watched this video and it changed my mind about eating chocolate. In Ivory Coast have been using children to do their work in planting and gathering cocoa nibs.  This is what you call child labor. We have been studying on this and it is very sad.


Chocolates are treats but when you think about it you feel sad for the children who are used in child labour and slavery.  Many children’s lives and families are destroyed because of these issues. I will not give this matter up because children and animal has rights of their own.


Please remove palm oil, use some alternatives.  Get your cocoa nibs from other sources but not from Africa, this will stop child trafficking and slavery. This will make me happy if chocolate was palm oil free and also if children had a right to stand up for themselfs.


I wish you will keep this in mind--


Here's the video
By: Caitlyn / A child who wants this to stop

5 comments:

  1. Great Job Caitlyn but you have some mistakes. Also you did the video wrong.Great Job Anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the right video but i'm happy to hear what you think

    ReplyDelete
  3. You posted it wrong. You do not copy and paste. To post a video you put the link and put a space bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AJ but I think that Caitlyn can post her video any way she wants and I think you did a Great Job Caitlyn!!! :D

      Delete
  4. Well done Caitlyn! I think you did a great job on this particular topic! I like the way you added the video for everyone to have a look on it. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete