Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2015

My Goals

Image result for goals
My goals T3-W4 2015


Maths
Stage-6-7
What can I do?
  • Decimals
  • Multiplying and dividing  decimals
  • Addition and subtraction of decimals
  • the order of operation- BEDMAS
  • EXPONENTS


Where to next?
  • Ratio and proportion
  • Fractions- add, subtract, multiply and divide
  • Area
  • length, weight, time, volume
  • Algebra
  • percentages
    Need to work on word problems and understand the given and know the unknown. I need to know what strategy to use in working out word problems.


Writing
Stage-4p
What can I do?
Ideas-I can brainstorm and write my ideas. I can gather more facts by looking up the internet for more ideas.
Structure-R4-Structure features are appropriate to purpose and some show development (maybe one well developed element with others less developed) and language features are appropriate to purpose.
Organisation-R5-Ideas are organised into basic paragraphs. I am writing in paragraphs and beginning to group sentences with same ideas in paragraph.
Vocabulary-R5- I can use new words and technical words in my story to add meaning and interest.
Sentence-R4- Most sentences are simple and beginning to use correct tense or grammar.
Punctuation-R5- I can use correct full stops in sentences. I can use comma and speech marks.
Spelling-R5- I spell high frequency and some difficult words correctly.


Where to next? Working on getting to a higher level R5 and proof read and edit my work, use more interesting words to describe, increase my vocabulary, use of similes, metaphor, exaggeration, personification to make my story interesting. I need to use proper tense or correct grammar all the time. I will always edit and proof read my work, I will ask 2-3 friends to read my work.
Reading
Level age- 12
I can read long text and able to recall and explain them.
I can make connection and able to know what will happens next.
I can answer questions.
Where to next?
I need to read novels or mature books. I need to make my book review interesting and be able to present them differently. I need to read longer articles and be able to report on them. I need write references in my projects and internet study.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Caitlyn,
    I like the way you described of what you can do and where to next. I also love your font
    By the way nice picture.

    ReplyDelete